Solar Charge Controller
Client: OnnoRokom Electronics, Super Star Group.
Solar charge controller is a device to produce electricity from the only source of our solar system that is sun. It’s green and very effective to achieve the daily power demand. Power consumption is a vital financial key player of every sector. Overall production and profit can be hampered for unplanned use of commercial power. Here, solar charge controller can give a freedom to produce own electricity with a single invest of installation/establishment. This single investment insure rotating profit and relief from the burden of so called electric bill.
- Battery is charged through PWM method which increase the battery life in the long run.
- Mobile charger built in.
- For the Battery, Panel and Load safety, high voltage disconnect, low voltage disconnect and surge, short circuit and reverse polarity protections are added.
- To show different states of the battery, 3 LEDs are used.
- IDCOL Certified.
- 3 Years warranty.
- As a MPPT based charger it has efficient charging technique, which lengthen the battery lifetime.
- Disconnect the panel upon charge completion to prevent from overcharging.
- Single Load output with a maximum 20A load current.
- Three levels of battery voltage indicators to monitor the battery status.
- Charging and Load Connect LED.
- Load fuses from Over Current protection.
- Overload, transit Surge, Lightning and Short Circuit protection.
- Reverse Polarity Protection.
- Automatic Recovery from all protection.
- High and Low voltage disconnect.